As a Cash Crop Farmer, we understand that your farm is both your home, and your business. A Cash Crop Insurance Program is designed for a wide range of farming operations such as corn, wheat, beans, fruit, vegetables and many more.
In the event of a loss, you want to make sure that proper coverage is in place.
Ask us about farm insurance packages that covers your home, farm buildings, machinery and equipment, produce, as well as provides farm liability and limited pollution liability protection.
Your crop business is more than a livelihood, it’s your life, so why not work with one of the leading experts in agricultural insurance.
Deeply rooted in your community, we’ve been protecting farms for generations – and we know the special demands of your business. Talk to us today about a program that’s tailored for you.
Cash Crop Insurance Coverages:
- All Risk coverage (except for livestock) on dwelling, outbuildings, farm machinery and produce.
- Loss of income, Actual Loss Sustained coverage available.
- Farm Machinery Waiver of Depreciation of 60 months.
- Additional Coverages on all packages include Top Up Coverage of $!0,000 to be applied to any additional coverage in the event of a shortfall.
- We include a Margin Clause, which allows for an additional 15% in the event of a shortfall for items listed on the Schedule of Values.
- Contingent Loss of Income coverage available.
- $5,000 tack and livestock grooming equipment.