The owner of Thomas Carberry Insurance was born and raised on a local dairy farm. We know that these types of farms face many unique challenges when it comes to insurance.
No matter how big or small your dairy operation is, we’ll find you the best insurance for your unique needs and help to improve your current coverage.
Your dairy cattle operation is more than a livelihood, it’s your life, so why not work with one of the leading experts in farm insurance. Deeply rooted in your community, we’ve been protecting farms for generations – and we know the special demands of your dairy farm business.
Let us help you to find the best custom coverage that is right for your dairy farm.
Types of coverages:
- All Risk coverage (except for livestock) on dwelling, outbuildings, farm machinery and produce.
- Loss of income, Actual Loss Sustained coverage available.
- Farm Machinery Waiver of Depreciation of 60 months.
- Additional Coverages on all packages include Top Up Coverage of $!0,000 to be applied to any additional coverage in the event of a shortfall.
- We include a Margin Clause, which allows for an additional 15% in the event of a shortfall for items listed on the Schedule of Values.
- Contingent Loss of Income coverage available.
- Equipment breakdown available.
- $5,000 tack and livestock grooming equipment.